Personal data protection
We are committed to our website customers and visitors, and guarantee that personal data supplied to us will remain strictly confidential.
Our cookies policy
Cookies are files that contain information about the web pages you have visited. They facilitate your navigation of our website by saving data such as products you have viewed or your login details.
There are two types of cookies:
• First-party cookies: those of the website you are visiting.
• Third-party cookies: those of the advertisements or images on this page.
We use three types of cookies:
• Security cookies, which enable the device you are using to be recognised (computer, mobile, tablet).
• Functionality and performance cookies, which enable us to save your preferences (country, language, etc.).
• Other cookies, which enable us to offer you your favourite items at the best price.
Cookies memorise the customer's visit to the site, their identity (recognised from their email address and password) and the contents of their cart. Once you have logged off the site, this information is recorded for 30 (thirty) days before being definitively deleted.